Advice from a teenage survivor

Friday, February 1, 2013

Ask Evie #1

This is a pretty big moment for me. Ask Evie's first question.
So a while ago I got this question;

"Should I 'suspend' my happiness for three months while studying for my end-of-course exams? My parents want me to."

Now, we all know how important exams are. But nothing is worth suspending happiness.
Now, let me ask you this question;





It may seem impossible. But studying for exams is setting you up for an accomplishment. And since Happiness is the most important thing in the world, why would you let anything jeopardize that?
So here's my advice to you;

Try to have fun while studying. These exams are huge deals, so why let that thought stress you out? The fact that you're doing it alone is an accomplishment. So try to find things to look forward to that'll make studying more fun. Time yourself so that you can do whatever you want after a specific time of studying. Listen to music, give yourself candy after studying. But don't ever--and I mean ever--let anything you do stop you from being happy. 

Good luck.♥ 

Is there a situation in your life you need advice with? Anything you're going through that you'd like some support with? Ask me anything--my age, my life, my school, what color my dog is--anything you want in the comments below.

-Evie



No comments:

Post a Comment