Advice from a teenage survivor

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Ask Evie

So the picture really doesn't have anything to do with anything-I saw it on facebook and I just liked it.♥


Anyway, back on topic, the title says it all! I'm starting a new segment called Ask Evie. Now I was going to wait until I had more traffic on my blog, but I decided I wanted to start now.

So, please don't leave me without comments on this--I know my blog is new, but starting a segment like this and not getting any replies will be very embarrassing. ^.^ Help a girl out!

So anyway, is there a situation in your life you need advice with? Anything you're going through that you'd like some support with? Ask me anything--my age, my life, my school, what color my dog is--anything you want. I'd like to make this blog as personal as I can, so feel free to ask me anything! (requests are cool too. :)

Again though--please don't leave me hanging. ;)

Stay classy.♥
-Evie


3 comments:

  1. Hey, Evie. ♥
    So, I need some advice; should I 'suspend' my happiness for three months while studying for my end-of-course exams? My parents want me to.
    Your blog is absolutely amazing. I look forward everyday to reading your encouraging words, your well-thought out advice and.your refreshingly original, positive outlook on life. Its more inspiring and uplifting than anything I've read (except your emails.)
    I'll spread the word about this perfect blog as soon as I can. ♥
    Thanks for reading, never ever stop writing. I think you've found your niche. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! Its beautiful:) I am jealous. I need to defiantly switch to this site its so nice! I will defiantly be on here all the time reading or asking for advice!
    -chessgirlfromyahoo:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love your blog too, and I'll definitely be regularly checking in. Thanks so much for stopping by!♥

      Delete