Advice from a teenage survivor

Friday, April 12, 2013

Top 10 of the week

Just a couple more months to go.

I'm sorry I've been so busy. I'm trying to keep up with posting, but school has been more than happy to keep us busy, and with the end of the year talent show coming up I'm deciding whether or not I'm going to do it, and if I did, what song I'm going to do. So I've decided to create a simple top-10 list of random crap, starting with the song I'm highly considering doing for my talent show. Enjoy!

10. Stay - Rihanna
This is such a beautiful and meaningful song. It's really raw, and since performing in the school talent show well be my first time ever performing a song live, I figured I wanted it to be sentimental and meaningful. I'm really good at piano, and since this is a piano song I'm strongly considering this. Plus it's in my vocal range, at least for the most part, but please, if you have any requests about a song you think I should do feel free to comment below, it's greatly appreciated.

9. The word "hyperbole"
Hyperbole basically means an exaggeration. I might never use this in a sentence but the word itself is pretty damn entertaining.

8. Witty comebacks
Because sometimes "Your mom" just doesn't cut it. I recommend "you're just mad because your mom has a bigger dick than you do" or "if I wanted to hear a bitch I would've bought a dog"

7. Cherry Airheads
No explanation necessary.

6. The card game "BS"
Because why not?

5. Quote;
 "Nobody said that it would be easy. 
They just promised it would be worth it."

4. Color: Yellow
This has been a very long and heavy week, and the fact that it's Friday is really relieving. Yellow is a light and airy color, which is probably how you should take today.

3. Food; Pizza
Generally pizza is my first choice but it seems especially appealing this week.

2. Emotion; Relief
That's definitely the tone for today, at least. I'm exhausted after this and I think today is a day for recovery and fun. :) Enjoy yourself, splurge, hang out with people. Make today awesome.

1. Random acts of kindness
Being random and putting it to good use for strangers will make you a superhero in disguise.

Have a beautiful week, my friends.♥

~Evie




No comments:

Post a Comment