Advice from a teenage survivor

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bucket-List



Honestly, I'm not usually one for lists. I think the disorganization of life keeps it exciting and fun (which is probably why I can never sort my thoughts out) so I never make lists. But I got some inspiration from the best person in the world today, and you can find her perfection here, but anyway, I figured I'd join the club and make an accomplishment list. So here goes;

1. Dance in the rain.
2. Get my driver's license
3. Hug my best friend♥
4. Tell dad my dream
5. Save a life
6. Make them remember me.
7. Learn an entire song on piano
8. Learn an entire song on guitar
9. Meet somebody famous
10. Shoot hoops with my friends
11. Have a memorable year
12. Sneak into a movie
13. Decorate my room
14. Wear a shirt that says "Life" and give out lemons on the street
15. Work harder than I ever have 
16. Make a stranger laugh
17. Give a homeless person $20 
18. Be recognized for something I did
19. Stay up all night
20. Write compliments on paper and give them to strangers
21. Hike a mountain and scream at the top of it
22. Believe in myself
23. Get in trouble
24. Pass my permit test 
25. Live


Challenge yourself to accomplish things you never would have otherwise.
This year, I want you to live.

-Evie

1 comment:

  1. I love this so much. ♥ And shh, I am not the best person in the world by a long shot, dear. && I cannot wait to get 3 out of the way.

    ReplyDelete