Advice from a teenage survivor

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Introductions are Crap

The title says it all, I personally think introductions are crap. But this is a project I've actually been wanting to do for a while, I just didn't know when or how. This is a blog, obviously. But I want it to be so much more than that. I want to i-n-s-p-i-r-e. I want this to be the one project I follow through with, and I want to be proud of it. So I guess by giving advice I'm learning, and I think this blog is gonna be beneficial for both of us it this turns out like I hope it does.

Bear with me; it's my first time around too.

And a fair warning;
I can be unpredictable, contradictory, confusing, scary, loving, and the weirdest person you'll ever meet,
but I'm a hell of a lot wiser than anybody my age should ever be.

So I hope you'll stay on this path with me. I'm not here to vent or to post random crap that isn't important. I'm here to change lives, and I really hope that I can help somebody.

-Evie

No comments:

Post a Comment